What is IBM Global Remote Mentoring Program?
GRM is a unique platform where students remotely work on challenging short/long term
technical projects defined by IBM mentors. The program encourages students to work
innovatively and develop new approaches to solving a technical problem.
What is unique about GRM?
Students get the opportunity to interact with top IBM technical expertise and learn to use tools and strategies to get skilled and comfortable with gen next technologies and doing it online makes it easier to work from any part of India.
Who can participate?
Students from any engineering discipline pursuing under graduation/post-graduation can participate.
How many members can participate?
Students can do one or multiple projects simultaneously with a team of minimum 1 student to maximum 4 students.A faculty mentor is advisable for each team who applies for a GRM project. Although the projects are on first come first basis.
How to sign up for GRM?
- Visit the exclusive GRM project portal - http://connecttobuild.in
- Select the project of your choice &apply.
- Register yourself to create a student account login.
- Make sure that you input the correct information in the form.
- Any one team member can apply for the project and add the other team members.after signing up for the project.
- After successful registration, a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered email id.
- The email contains a link where each member confirms his/her participation.
- Now your team and the IBM mentor can connect with each other using the project portal to discuss and proceed further with the project.
Where to get further details about the project?
All the details such as project description, duration, submissions, etc. will be communicated by your respective IBM mentors.
How to get in touch for queries?
For non-project related queries, write to us on Facebook
For project related queries, get in touch with your IBM mentor through the GRM portal.
Will students get anything in the end, when the project is over?
Once the mentor confirms in the tool that a project is completed with a group of students, the students will get individual certificate from IBM.